This is a second hand Celestron 114LCM telescope and goto mount in good condition. Easily locate & view thousands of celestial objects with the motorised Celestron LCM 114 reflector telescope, offering excellent light gathering, it comes with a finderscope, 2 eyepieces, a full-height tripod.
The Celestron LCM 114 Reflector is a computerised telescope that will enable you to automatically locate thousands of celestial objects using the NexStar+ hand control and the simple SkyAlign alignment procedure. This large 114 mm Newtonian reflector astronomy telescopes offers excellent light-gathering power. Comes with everything you need to get started with astronomy, including 2 eyepieces and a full-height tripod. All glass, fully coated optics reveal the depths of our solar system and the wonders of the Universe. The Celestron Short Reflector Telescope - LCM 114 features a fully adjustable tripod and convenient accessory tray.
- Computerised telescope automatically locates thousands of celestial objects using the NexStar+ hand control.
- Follow the simple SkyAlign alignment procedure, and you're ready to observe in minutes!
- Large 114 mm Newtonian reflector offers the most light-gathering ability in the LCM telescope family.
- Not sure what to observe? Press the Sky Tour button and your telescope generates a list of the best objects currently visible.
- Comes with everything you need to get started with astronomy, including a 25mm eyepiece and a full-height tripod.
Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
Aperture: 114mm (4.49")
Focal Length: 1000mm (39")
Focal Ratio: f/8.77
Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 25mm
Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 40x
Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 9mm
Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 111x
Finderscope: Built-on StarPointer red dot finderscope
Highest Useful Magnification: 269x
Lowest Useful Magnification: 16x
Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 12.8
Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.22 arc seconds
Resolution (Dawes): 1.02 arc seconds
Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 265x
Apparent Field of View: 1.6 deg
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 84 ft (26 m)
Optical Coatings: Fully Coated
Mount Type: Motorized Altazimuth
Accessory Tray: No Tool, Quick release
Slew Speeds: Nine slew speeds
Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
Tracking Modes: Alt-Az, EQ North and EQ South
Alignment Procedures: SkyAlign, Auto 2-Star Align, 1-Star Align, 2-Star Align, Solar System Align
Computer Hand Control: Fully Computerized / Flash Upgradeable
NexStar+ Database: 40,000 Object Database